29th June 2022, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I've completed MA clinical psychology with 54.64% can I apply for Mphil?

Hi, I've completed MA clinical psychology with 54.64% can I apply for Mphil? Can I round off my marks? Are there any universities that will give me admission for Mphil? Please help, I really want to do this

30th June 2022, 04:20 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Hi, I've completed MA clinical psychology with 54.64% can I apply for Mphil?

Yes, you are eligible.

1. You should have completed a master’s Degree in relevant subject.

2. Admission to the M.Phil. the course shall be made on the basis of satisfactory performance at the Master’s Degree Examination and the performance in a test conducted by the Department/College concerned.

3. Admission to this course is entrance test based in most of the universities.
30th June 2022, 08:24 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Hi, I've completed MA clinical psychology with 54.64% can I apply for Mphil?

Yes. Candidates can enroll in an MPhil course if they have earned a master's degree in a discipline that is related to the MPhil course they wish to enroll in.

So, you are eligible to pursue Mphil after completing MA in clinical psychology.
2nd July 2022, 01:42 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. Candidates may apply for an MPhil program if they hold a master's degree in a field relevant to the MPhil course they want to apply for.

Therefore, after earning your MA in clinical psychology, you are qualified to pursue an MPhil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?