29th June 2022, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Whether VMU is recognised to offer MPhil through distance?

I did my MPhil in 2009. Where I work ac Asking the Recognition letter of university for offering MPhil till which date it is recognised to offer MPhil through distance. Pls help me

30th June 2022, 03:36 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Whether VMU is recognised to offer MPhil through distance?

The Vinayak Misssion University, Salem, offers the MPhil program in Arts, commerce, management and science subjects through distance education. These courses are approved by Distance Education Council in IGNOU, New Delhi.

The candidate should have completed a master's course in relevant subject to be eligible for this course.
30th June 2022, 08:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Yes, VMU offers the MPhil program in arts, commerce, management and science subjects through distance education.
It is a recognised University.

For more information you can visit the official website
http://vmrfdu.edu.in
30th June 2022, 08:21 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Through distance learning, the Vinayak Mission University in Salem provides MPhil programs in the arts, commerce, management, and sciences. The Distance Education Council of IGNOU, New Delhi, has approved these courses.
2nd July 2022, 01:47 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. VMU is recognized to offer MPhil through distance mode. The Vinayak Mission University offers MPhil programs in the arts, business, management, and sciences via distance learning. These courses have been authorized by the IGNOU's Distance Education Council in New Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?