22nd December 2021, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for post graduation in MSW courses? When thee date of exam will be released in Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai?

I will became graduate in labour and social welfare honors in 2019 august first week of August. And I want to do post graduation in MSW subject
So please give me details that how to apply entrance exam forum... And when the date of exam is released for MSW IN delhi, Chennai, Mumbai

24th December 2021, 07:25 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: How to apply for post graduation in MSW courses? When thee date of exam will be released in Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai?

You can apply for this course on the official website of the college.

Master of Social Work is the full form of MSW. MSW is a 2-year specialized postgraduate course, consisting of macro and micro-aspects of professional social work practices in communities, hospitals, schools, and other fields of social services.

The MSW Syllabus is divided into 4 semesters.
25th December 2021, 07:22 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for post graduation in MSW courses? When thee date of exam will be released in Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai?

MSW course is a post graduate degree.Duration of this course is 2 years.
For MSW course you must have a bachelor's degree.
28th December 2021, 12:27 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible for PG course, one must complete bachelor's degree from a recognised university with atleast 60% marks.
Some of the entrance exam are
DSSW
AMU entrance exam
Jamia Milia admission test
TISS entrance exam

Most of Universities admit only those students who have persued BSW or BA in social work in their bachelor's.

The test paper generally covers
English
Reasoning
General awareness
Followed by group discussion and personal interview.
The exams will be held between feb 12 2022 to may 30 2022.
You have to keep updating yourself as there could be any changes or some dates are yet to be announced.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?