22nd December 2021, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required for TGT Hindi Teacher post?

I am Pooja Joshi and I have completed my graduation in hindi(hon.) from D.U in 2008 then I did B.ed from IP university in 2011 with 1st division. Now I want to apply for TGT(hindi). So i just want to ask that what are your requirements for this post.
Thank u

23rd December 2021, 08:03 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Qualification required for TGT Hindi Teacher post?

For being TGT Hindi Teacher, the candidate must possess a graduation degree with B.Ed from a recognised university.
24th December 2021, 11:50 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Become a TGT in Hindi you should pass graduation with Hindi is one of the group subjects. You should choose Hindi subject for three years. If you want to become a PGT you should have a postgraduate certificate in Hindi.

If you want to become a TGT teacher than to become a TGT you need to do B.Ed with academician and you can apply in any private school whereas area separating them for TGT in government school.

Bachelor of Education B.Ed is 2 years duration course and you must be graduate to do this course, you can also do this course from government or private college .After B.Ed course you can make a career in teaching
26th December 2021, 08:05 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required for TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) Hindi Teacher post is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the concerned subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. A candidate must have Hindi as a subject in all three years. A candidate must have done a BEd or equivalent degree from a recognized university. A candidate must have passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, which is conducted by CBSE in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
27th December 2021, 06:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required for TGT Hindi Teacher post:-

For being TGT teacher, the candidate must possess a graduation degree with B. Ed from a recognised university. Whereas for PGT, Candidates should have passed post-graduation degree with B. Ed from recognized universities.
27th December 2021, 11:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required for TGT Hindi Teacher post, you must have a graduation degree in BA with Hindi Subject or BEd degree.
28th December 2021, 01:14 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required for TGT Hindi Teacher post:-

You must have completed Graduation degree in Hindi with B.Ed from any recognized university or Institute to get eligible for TGT Hindi Teacher post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?