31st December 2016, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Gaming animator having commerce background?

I want to became a Gaming animator, this is my dream to make games. A best hero & the better villain of Game to make the game more interesting & of course harder to survive. I have many more ideas for this in my mind from last 3 years. After passing my 12th exam (Commerce) with 68%..Someone told me that "to take admission in Animation u need to complete B.Com. So, I admitted myself for B.Com study & Now, I am in TY B.Com. Currently, my 5th semester is going on. So, please tell me that after completing B.com can i get admission in Gaming field of animation? I am Totally a game lover..i am playing action adventure games since i was in 8th std. I am a good story writer. I can make best visual ideas about any scene in my mind..just only waiting for that day when i will drop down that ideas in my Game. I want to live in that gaming World. I you get bored to reading this bigger content then, I am sorry, but please give me the answer. I am in need.

15th January 2017, 12:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Gaming animator having commerce background?

You can take admission in a degree course in animation. Admission in most of the private institutes is through entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

Most of the reputed institutes will ask for maths at class 12th level for this course. Hence, just apply for entrance exam, when there is an admission notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?