12th January 2023, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for management lecturer in government college/University?

Sir I have cleared NET in management and having 2 years teaching experience in private MBA college as management lecturer. How can I apply for management lecturer in government college/University. What is the state/central government site where vacancies are published and which test/tests are need to be qualified for same.
Please guide appropriately.

13th January 2023, 01:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for management lecturer in government college/University?

In order to qualify as a university lecturer, one needs a good degree pass.
First class or second class , relevant to the subject one wants to teach.
One also needs to have completed postgraduate masters or PhD qualification , or be working towards one.

One has to keep check on their(college) website and when the vacancy rolled out, apply for the same.
Good clasp over 2 to 3 subjects will help you in interview and getting a job.
15th January 2023, 10:10 PM
Shantanubose22

Default Re: How can I apply for management lecturer in government college/University?

Candidates should pass the National Eligibility Test (NET) to become a lecturer.

To apply for this exam, the candidate must hold a Master's Degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks. Candidates who pass this exam are entitled to apply for the position of Assistant Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?