23rd November 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get an Master of Physical Education admission in Maruthi College of Physical Education Coimbatore?

Hello friends, I don’t know how I can get admission in Maruthi College of Physical Education Coimbatore for studying Master of Physical Education course. Can I know how can I get admission for this course in this institute?

26th November 2019, 11:45 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get an Master of Physical Education admission in Maruthi College of Physical Education Coimbatore?

The admission procedure to study Master of Physical Education in Maruthi College of Physical Education Coimbatore start from filling up the application form followed by Game Skills test.

The application form is available at the college address which is mentioned below:-
Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya
Maruthi College of Physical Education
Periyanaickenpalayam
SRKV (Post)
Coimbatore - 641020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?