23rd November 2019, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for Master of Physical Education admission in Maruthi College of Physical Education Coimbatore?

I have heard that Maruthi College of Physical Education Coimbatore is offering Master of Physical Education course. I want to get admission for this course in this institute so I need to know is there any entrance exam I need to qualify for getting admission?

26th November 2019, 12:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Master of Physical Education admission in Maruthi College of Physical Education Coimbatore?

There is no entrance examination is available to study Master of Physical Education at Maruthi College of Physical Education Coimbatore. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed BPE or BPEd examination with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

At the time of admission student will have to undergo the medical examination. I am also giving you the contact details of the college.

Maruthi College of Physical Education
Periyanaickenpalayam SRKV (Post), Coimbatore,
Tamil Nadu - 641020
26th November 2019, 10:49 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for Master of Physical Education admission in Maruthi College of Physical Education Coimbatore?

There is no entrance examination available to get admission in Master of Physical Education in Maruthi College of Physical Education Coimbatore. However, you must have scored minimum 50% marks in bachelor of Physical Education from any recognized university. The merit list will be prepared by taking into consideration the following criteria:

Qualifying marks Scored in UG:-25 marks
Games & Sports Certificate:-20 marks
Game Skills test (anyone game):-50 marks
rack and Field (100 mts, Long Jump, Shot Put)
Bonus marks for degree certificate in BSc Phy. Edu./BPE or CPEd:-5 marks

You should Medically for to be eligible to apply for admission in Master of Physical Education in Maruthi College of Physical Education Coimbatore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?