2nd August 2019, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

How can I get MSc(Fashion Designing) admission in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to get admission in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology for studying MSc(Fashion Designing) course. Kindly let me know how can I get admission for this course in this institute? Please let me know as soon as possible.

12th August 2019, 09:25 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get MSc(Fashion Designing) admission in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology?

M.Sc. Fashion Designing or Master of Science in Fashion Designing is a postgraduate Fashion and Interior Designing course. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed graduation course with Fashion Designing subject from a recognized university. Also, you have to appear in the written test to get MSc(Fashion Designing) admission in Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get admission to the Master of Science in Fashion Designing is 50%. For more information, you can visit the official website of the Delhi Institute of Fashion and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?