30th May 2016, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare for M.Tech entrance exam of Utkal University to get highest position in the exam?

Please tell, that how can i prepare for M.Tech(Computer Science) entrance examination under Utkal University, so that i can get highest position in the entrance.

Related Questions:
11th June 2016, 03:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for M.Tech entrance exam of Utkal University to get highest position in the exam?

You will have to be totally focused on your studies if you wish to score well in your entrance examination of M.Tech in Utkal University.

You should make a proper timetable for your studies and for other works and strictly stick to it. You can even take the help of coaching Institutes if you feel the need of it.

Do make a habit of revising things at the end the day, which will help you remember things for long time and eventually for ever.

Stay healthy as staying healthy is the most important thing as without a good health nothing is possible.

Follow the above mentioned steps and I am sure you will definitely do well in your examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?