19th April 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I study an MBA course being a BA Honours final year student and a Diploma holder in Forex Management?

Hello everyone, I am in my final year of BA Honours and I have also done Diploma in Forex Management course of 6 months. I want to study an MBA course. Kindly tell me how I can study an MBA course?

24th April 2020, 10:29 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: How can I study an MBA course being a BA Honours final year student and a Diploma holder in Forex Management?

There will be exams like MAT,CMAT, for getting admission in MBA colleges .There will be a cut off mark fixed by colleges so if get that cut off mark then after interview and other procedures of college you can get selected.
Some colleges may have their own exams other than MAT AND CMAT (this is the common test usually have).
So if there is other exam for colleges then you need to pass that also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?