19th January 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

How to complete Post Graduation course from IIST?

Sir/Mam,

I am student of B.Tech now but i want to complete my PG from IIST so I would like to ask you about details of exam forms for post graduation in IIST?

21st January 2015, 12:28 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete Post Graduation course from IIST?

The online applications for IIST M.Tech admissions 2015 will be available tentatively from April 2015.

Candidate should have qualified GATE 2015 can apply for the IIST M.Tech admissions 2015.

There is no entrance exam. The admissions are based on the GATE score.

ELIGIBILITY :

* B.E/ B.Tech degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in the respective discipline.

* Candidate must have valid GATE scores.

* Age limit is 28 years. Relaxation for SC/ ST as per norms.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* Candidates should have to register using Email ID and Mobile NO before applying online.

* Candidate should upload the scanned copy of their recent photograph with white background and signature in JPEG format.

* The Login ID and password should keep safe for the future use.

* Candidate can pay the fees at any SBI branches and must upload the scanned copy of the Bank challan(institute's copy).

APPLICATION FEE : Rs.600 (Rs.300 for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates).

DATES :

Commencement of Online application : July 2nd week, 2015.
Last date for Online application : July last week, 2015.
Last date for Application Fee payment : July last week, 2015.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?