8th March 2016, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Com External in Pune University having completed B.Com around 3 years ago?

Hello Everyone,
I want to take external admission for M.COM in Pune University and I have completed my B.Com around 3 years ago. So, please tell me how to take admission for M.Com?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Com External in Pune University having completed B.Com around 3 years ago? -- [New]
  2. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  3. Can I get external admission in Pune University after completing internal college FYB.Com
  4. Can I get external admission in Pune university after completing internal college F.Y.B.Com?
  5. How to get admission in Pune University for SY B.Com external Marathi medium
  6. Last date of M.Com external admission in pune university
  7. Can I get external admission in MBA in Pune University after completing B.A final year?
  8. How to get admission in M.Com in Pune university?
  9. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Possibility to get external admission for third year B.Com?
  11. What is the SYB.Com admission date?
  12. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  13. Which are the external engineering colleges in Pune? I have completed my 10+3 year civil diploma with 50%
  14. How to get admission in Pune University for M.Com external? Fee structure for the same?
  15. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  16. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  17. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  18. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
13th March 2016, 08:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Com External in Pune University having completed B.Com around 3 years ago?

You have to apply for admission when university announces the admission. Normally, admission will be on merit based on your marks in degree.

Some universities even conduct entrance exam for admission in M.Com course. Also, you must be ready with a gap certificate of 3 years before going for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?