24th December 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Tech at top colleges without appearing in any test?

I m persuing my b.tech ,i m final year student of b.tech and i want to do m.tech from good institute ..so pls give me the college names for example how to get addmission in bits goa without giving any test

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  2. How to join M.Tech in top most colleges of Hyderabad?
  3. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  4. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  5. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  6. Can one get into M.Tech specialization of Environmental Science after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  8. Requirements for joining MCA course after completing BCA?
  9. Procedure to do Ph.D having completed B.Tech?
  10. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  11. PGECET entrance test? syllabus? colleges offering mtech admission based on PGECET entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  13. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  14. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  15. How may i continue my higher education in ME after completion of BE?
  16. What is BBA and do I need to give any entrance exam for the course?
  17. How to do M.Tech in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in IT from Kerala? Which are the top colleges?
  18. Which are the top colleges in India? Best colleges for M.Tech in CS? I am a B.E in computer tech student
25th December 2014, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech at top colleges without appearing in any test?

Admission in M.Tech program is usually based on the GATE score and also on the basis of state level entrance exam. Hence, you must appear in any one of the exam for getting admission in M.Tech program.

Hence, if you want to get admission in a top college then you must qualify GATE because most of the top Institutes prefer GATE qualified candidates for M.Tech program.

There are state level entrance exam for M.Tech admission and if you want to get admission in a private college then surely you can apply for it. Admission is purely based on the rank you will get. Hence, you must be very well prepared for it.
26th December 2014, 06:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech at top colleges without appearing in any test?

I am extremely sorry to state that if you want to do M.Tech from good institutes you cannot get admission in them without entrance exams. You need to give entrance exam to get admission in the top institutes like IITs, ISM, IT-BHU, NITs since there is no other way out for admission. However, you can opt for private universities like VIT, KIIT, SRM, Amity which are among the top private universities through management quota if you are not willing to take admission through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?