3rd July 2018, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?

Hi, I am interested to join Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education for studying MEd(Social Sciences). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MCom course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  2. Course structure of MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to study MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  4. Admission criteria to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  5. Course duration and fee structure of MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  6. Job opportunities for MEd(Mathematics) candidate of Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  7. Admission criteria to study MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  8. Eligibility to study MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education for BEd(Social Science) student?
  9. Entrance exam available to study MEd(Mathematics) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  10. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT in Kerala? What is the fee structure and application procedure?
  11. List of best institution available in Kerala for doing the BBA Aviation course?
  12. List of colleges offering B.Ed degree for B.A Economics graduates?
  13. How many PhD(Immunology) seats are available in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  14. Which are the cheap colleges in Maharastra to join MBBS in India?
  15. List of private dental colleges in Karnataka providing MDS course?
  16. JBT Admission details in Haryana -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Will I get a seat in MBBS after scoring 78 marks?
  18. Which are the colleges and universities offering the course of MSc Nursing in OBG and CHN?
4th July 2018, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to join Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education for studying MEd(Social Sciences). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MCom course. Waiting for your response!

There are 35 seats available for the Master of Education (MEd) course in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education. Candidates who have passed Bachelor of Education (BEd) course can apply for the admission to study MEd in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education. Candidates are admitted to the course through MG University schedule. Remaining 50% seats are filled by management from the list of entrance examination conducted by the university. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
6th July 2018, 03:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?

There are total 35 seats available for MEd course in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?