4th June 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. So, can I know about the seats which are available in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research for MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

8th June 2019, 12:28 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. So, can I know about the seats which are available in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research for MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

Number of seats available for MPharm in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research is given below:

MPharm (Clinical Pharmacy) – 10 seats

MPharm (Pharmaceutics) – 36 seats (18 seats each in first and second shifts)

MPharm (Pharmacology) – 15 seats

MPharm (Quality Assurance) – 33 seats (15 seats in first shift and 18 seats in second shift)

MPharm (Pharmacognosy) – 10 seats

MPharm (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) – 18 seats
8th June 2019, 09:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research?

There are total number of 10 seats available for MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course in RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research. In order to get admission in MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course, candidates must have completed B.Pharm from approved college with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved and sponsored candidates).
Duration of MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course is 2 years (4 semesters).

For more info;
MPharm(Clinical Pharmacy) course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?