9th September 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How many semesters are there to complete in MBA regular and correspondence mode?

Sir/Mam,

I have done m.com i wanna do MBA so please
tell me and how many sem in MBA in both case- regular and correspondence? Can you please give me the procedure which we need to follow to get the admission? Awaiting for the response.

10th September 2016, 06:17 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How many semesters are there to complete in MBA regular and correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have done m.com i wanna do MBA so please
tell me and how many sem in MBA in both case- regular and correspondence? Can you please give me the procedure which we need to follow to get the admission? Awaiting for the response.

The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a post graduate degree in business administration. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two year program with four semesters. There are two semesters in first year and two semesters in the second year. Each semester is of six months duration. The course duration is same in regular and correspondence mode. The graduates in any discipline with 50% marks are eligible to do MBA in regular or correspondence mode. The candidate has to clear an entrance examination for the admission to MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?