12th April 2023, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

I have done 1 year PGD after I.Com so tell me is it equalvalent to bachelor degree?

I have done 1 year PGD after I.Com so tell me is it equalvalent to bachelor degree?

14th April 2023, 11:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have done 1 year PGD after I.Com so tell me is it equalvalent to bachelor degree?

No, anyone year course pursued after Class 12th cannot be considered equivalent to a bachelor degree course as the minimum education of a recognized full time bachelor degree course is three years.
15th April 2023, 05:30 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: I have done 1 year PGD after I.Com so tell me is it equalvalent to bachelor degree?

An I.Com (Intermediate in Commerce) followed by a one-year PGD (Postgraduate Diploma) is not a bachelor's degree.

A PGD normally requires one to two years of full-time study to finish, compared to three to four years for a bachelor's degree. A bachelor's degree programme also often has more broad course offerings and depth than a PGD programme.

Nevertheless, depending on the institution and the particular programme, certain PGD programmes can be seen as being similar to the first year of a bachelor's degree programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?