28th November 2013, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Should I study Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media after 12th? Difference between BA degree and BMM?

Please suggest the pros & cons to decide to pursue a Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media. I am a 12th standard Arts student? Difference between Bachelor in Arts BA degree and BMM Mass Media

21st December 2013, 05:08 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I study Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media after 12th? Difference between BA degree and BMM?

BA or BMM both are good courses and as you have done 12th in Arts then it is good to do BA but i think BMM is good course it has many scopes and after that you will get good job.

In this modern world media plays an important role so it is best to do BMM and after that you can do masters in mass media also. This will be beneficial for your career. So i think you should opt this course.

As you have done 12th in Arts then you can do BA and after then MA and if you want to go for the teaching services then you can do B.Ed after graduation and you can give TET exam after that and if you want to do MA then after that you can give NET or SET exam.

These are exams related to the teaching services and you can also apply for the other exams after the graduation like banking, SSC, UPSC etc.

You can also give these exams after the BMM so i think it is best if you will do BMM. There are many scopes after this.

There are many colleges and universities which provides the BMM course.
Burhani clooege of Arts and Commerce in Mumbai
Goa university
Guru Nanak college of Arts, Commerce and science
H.R. college of commerce and economics
Jayasree academy, Kolkata

so these are best and reputed colleges so you can take admission in these colleges all are best. so it is best to do BMM.
13th January 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I study Bachelor in Arts degree or a Bachelor in Mass Media after 12th? Difference between BA degree and BMM?

I am interested in doing BMM course but is their good scope in doing this course?
29th April 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing BA im in 1st year and I found it lil boring after BA I Will go fir B.ed and then teacher but teacher job sounds boring I want to do BMM but I don't like to read and write and it's all about reading and writing can u please help me suggest me to continue with BA or start with BMM?
23rd April 2017, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, recently I had given exam of XII Arts in Marathi medium. So can I able to take admission for BMM ????
Please help me !!
4th May 2019, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in designing and learning software that are used to create edit and Videos and make them unexpected... I just gave HSC exams... What degree am i supposed to take... BMM or COMMERCIAL ARTS?
17th July 2020, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BA and BMM together? If yes , is it beneficial?
1st December 2021, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,
As I have taken commerce in 11th and 12th... But I want to do my graduation with BMM... So should I study BMM after 12th..or not ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?