7th November 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Importance and benefits of GRE?

Hello
I want to know what important is GRE????
please tell me its benefits also
please tell me as soon as possible
thank you and regards

9th November 2014, 06:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Importance and benefits of GRE?

Importance of GRE :-
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examinations. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in foreign countries like US, Canada, etc. you must appear for GRE exam. Having a GRE score is the basic requirement for getting admission in foreign universities. Without appearing for GRE examination, you cannot get admission in foreign universities. If you are having a good GRE score, then, you can easily get admission in top foreign universities.

Benefits of GRE :-
1. Having a good GRE score helps you easily to get admission in top foreign universities.

2. The GRE Score will be valid for a period of 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?