1st February 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Job that can give me a better opportunity after LLM?

I want to know the career oppurtunity in having LL.M degree. I have done LL.M and right now I am unemployed. I want to do a job which will give me a better future.please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities for me after doing LLM with specialization in International Law?
  2. How to apply for LLM for a practicing advocate? How to get the forms?
  3. Fee for LLM course at Nalsar University? Books to prepare for LLM CLAT?
  4. What are the government jobs available after LLM in Maharashtra?
  5. Biotechnology and Biochemistry? which one has more scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  7. What is the scope of getting a job in England or US after doing LLM from the respective countries?
  8. Where can I get the best counseling about LLB? From where can I get the alerts of the various entrance exams of LLB?
  9. List of the colleges providing admission to LLM 1 year as correspondence course
  10. Last date to apply and date of entrance exam for LLM course in Symbiosis Law School, Pune
  11. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  12. Better to study in UK or US or INDIA? to get better opportunity for job or Ph.D?
  13. Universities where LL.M with correspondence is available?
  14. Tentative dates for admission to LLM course? From where can I get the LLM form of Faizabad University?
  15. LLM entrance previous years question papers?
  16. What is the opportunity to get a job after dong B.Teech in Agriculture Engineering? What is the salary?
  17. How should I give my NET exam after LLM by distance learning?
  18. How to know my CLAT form has reached the authorities or not? Form status?
8th February 2014, 12:10 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Job that can give me a better opportunity after LLM?

L.L.M ---- Masters of Law
LLM Course basically offers so many various best career option in the legal practice.Through LLB you may also go for the teaching,Public sector and research.You can find numerous job opportunities both in the Private sector as well as in Government sector.You may majorly play a good role in the courts.

You can find your job roles in the government sector is that,as District and Sessions Judge,Oath Commissioner,Legal Assistants,Law Officer,Legal reporter,Public Prosecutor,Attorney General,Notary,Law Teachers,Legal counsel, Process flow analysts and more.You can expect a very good salary range from the various public sector organizations.

Since this LAW course is a very rare course,one can find less competition among the candidates.You can find your job in various departments such as Regulatory bodies,Indian Railways(RAilway Recruitment Board),Defense sector,News channels,Judiciary sector,Educational institutes,Life Insurance firms,Labour departments,News channels,Sales and Excise departments.

You need to prepare very well for the exam in order to crack the examinations conducted by the government.As a legal expert you can find a very good job opportunity in the Indian Railways sector.Banking sector also play a very major tole while recruiting the candidates like you.You get a good career,and getting chances of easily selected,you need to get good command over the knowledge.

So while preparing for the exams,you must definitely come from the basic ans fundamentals.So that then only you will gain knowledge with the knowledge you have.To crack the exams,and if you can,then I would request you to go for the Coaching classes.So that you can easily get success the jobs which ever you apply for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?