1st March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities with expected salary for MDS doctor in India as well as in Abroad?

How much will I get after completing my MDS degree? I want to know about the job in abroad for me. If I get good salary here in India then it would be suitable for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Abroad for MDS doctor?
  2. Job opportunities with good salary in Abroad for MDS doctor in Prosthodontics?
  3. Job opportunities with expected salary for Pharmacy postgraduate in India as well as in Abroad?
  4. Job opportunities with expected salary for Master of Physiotherapy candidate in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of MDS course with just 1 year course to be done in abroad?
  6. What should I do to study MDS in Abroad being a BDS doctor?
  7. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities in Australia for candidates who have completed MDS in public health industry from India?
  9. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  10. What is the salary given for BDS and MDS graduates? What are the job opportunities for BDS and MDS graduates in India and London?
  11. Job opportunities Abroad for MDS in Orthodontics?
  12. What are the job opportunities available in India and in abroad after completion of MS in Aeronautics in abroad?
  13. Can i get job in India after completion of MS from Germany? Expected salary after MS?
  14. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  15. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad?
  16. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  17. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore?
  18. List better job opportunities in abroad for CA?
27th March 2018, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities with expected salary for MDS doctor in India as well as in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much will I get after completing my MDS degree? I want to know about the job in abroad for me. If I get good salary here in India then it would be suitable for me.

Candidates can apply for various jobs in government and private organizations after completion of the MDS. Some of the vacancies available for the MDS Doctor in India are given below:

Clinnovo Research Labs - Official Website

Verizon Analytics - Official Website

Apex Hospital Pandharpur – Mahavir Nagar, Korti, Bhosale Nagar, Pandharpur, Maharashtra

NRHM - Official Website

Indian Healthcare BPO - Official Website

Pedo Planet Pediatric Dental Centre - Official Website

Omega Healthcare - Official Website

The Capstone Clinic – Chockkalingam Street, Tirumurthy Nagar, Nungambakkam, Chennai

AS Medical Coding Technologies - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?