8th January 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?

Hello sir
Kindly let me know-
1.LLM is regular or distance?
2.Duration of LLM?
3.How to apply in college after clearing Entrance Exam?
4.Names of the Colleges where LLM can be persued?

24th July 2015, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?

l have completed 5 years integrated course of LLB from Nagpur University. Result has been declared llate and l could not appear in entrance exam for admission In LLM. How to save year & where to take admission. I am willing to exercise both either regular or distant education in India.
17th August 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?

I want to do llm,but i cant join classes. Can i do this and when will exam start
29th December 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am irfan ali I have completed my msc (zoology) in 2014 but could not received any certificate I have already applied for certificate in 2015 but could not received any type of certificate please informed me the process of applying my email I'd is [email protected]
21st December 2018, 02:22 PM
iamAaliya

LLM is a one year course after LLB. The Eligibility Criteria for LL. M. is Pass with 50% aggregate marks in LL.B. Subject to valid score in entrance exam followed by an interview. CLAT AILET ISAT, NEST are the exams through you can take admission. Generally, universities offering LL. M. course conduct an Entrance Test for admission to the programme. The application forms for this course are available in the month of April-May every year. You can consider below-written options for doing LL. M. National Law University, Jodhpur, ILS LAW COLLEGE - PUNE, National Law School of India University, Bangalore, Gujarat National Law University, School of Law- LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY - JALANDHAR, THE WEST BENGAL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF JURIDICAL SCIENCES -KOLKATA, THE NATIONAL LAW INSTITUTE UNIVERSITY - BHOPAL, FACULTY OF LAW, BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY, VARANASI, FACULTY OF LAW-UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, NEW DELHI, NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITY - NEW DELHI, MS Ramaiah College of Law- Bangalore, Christ University-Bangalore, NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?