27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Job oriented courses for English Literature postgraduate?

Sir/Mam,
I have completed my Master of Arts with English Literature. And now I am disappointed that what should do? I don't want to become a Professor. Kindly tell me any job oriented courses for me so that I can make my career. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  2. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  4. Bridge courses related to English Literature offered by KU?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  6. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  7. Can I get Secretariat jobs in Private sector being a 40 years old M.Phil(English) postgraduate?
  8. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  9. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  10. Can I study M.A.(Hindi Literature) directly being an English postgraduate?
  11. Which are the best courses to do after completion of BA having interest in English Literature?
  12. Detailed information about PhD(English) course for M.A.(English language and Literature) postgraduate?
  13. Available diploma courses in English literature?
  14. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  15. Is it possible to do PG degree in English literature after completing bachelor degree in History
  16. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  17. Can I study PhD(English) with 47% in M.A.(English Literature)? How to improve marks? -- [New]
  18. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2016, 06:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job oriented courses for English Literature postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I have completed my Master of Arts with English Literature. And now I am disappointed that what should do? I don't want to become a Professor. Kindly tell me any job oriented courses for me so that I can make my career. Please help me.

The aspirant can study many courses after M.A in English. The list of courses given below;
  • MBA
  • M.Phil
  • B.Ed
  • Law courses (LLB)
  • Certificate course in Journalism & Mass Media
  • Certificate course in Event Management
  • Certificate course in Travel & Tourism
  • Certificate course in Fashion Designing
  • Certificate course in Interior Designing
  • Certificate course in Animation courses (2D or 3D animations)

The aspirant can choose any one of the course in which he has more interest.
29th June 2016, 07:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The only option will be B.Ed which is for becoming a teacher in schools. Other than this you don't have much options in English field. This is the only way to become an English teacher.

You can also go for MBA option if you are not looking to teach English in future. There are PG diploma courses also available in various streams.
30th June 2016, 03:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the job oriented courses for English Literature Postgraduate candidate, kindly have a look at it;

> MBA.

> PGDM.

> PG programme in International Management.

> PhD in English Literature, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?