27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed and M.A.(Education) both at same time in IGNOU after completion of Bachelor's Degree?

Hello,
I will be completing my Bachelor's Degree next year. And I am planning to pursue B.Ed and M.A.(Education), both from IGNOU. So can I apply at the same time year for both course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed and M.A.(Education) both at same time in IGNOU after completion of Bachelor's Degree?
  2. Are Bachelors of paramedics from IGNOU equivalent to other bachelors degree? Are they eligible to undergo Civil Services Exam?
  3. Is it a better way to do CA course after 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to do MCA in IIT after completion of bachelors degree in distance mode?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in neuroscience after completion of bachelors degree in pharmacy?
  7. Can I do masters in petroleum geology after completion of bachelors degree in Geography?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after completion of masters in IGNOU?
  9. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Economics after completion of bachelors degree?
  10. How can i complete my graduation after 10th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for railways job after completion of graduation degree course in political science from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take admission in B.Ed after Bachelors degree in Tourism from IGNOU?
  13. How to become a fashion designer, being from a small town?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Computer Science after completion of MCA from IGNOU?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant for physics after completion of BEd in methodology?
  17. Details of studying B.Tech in EEE branch at USA?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of PG diploma from IGNOU?
29th June 2016, 07:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed and M.A.(Education) both at same time in IGNOU after completion of Bachelor's Degree?

You can do one course at one time from IGNOU. They will not give admission in any other course if you are already enrolled in some other course.

Hence, you should opt for B.Ed admission only. For a distance mode B.Ed teaching experience is very important. Hence, make sure you have the qualification.
30th June 2016, 03:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed and M.A.(Education) both at same time in IGNOU after completion of Bachelor's Degree?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for both the courses at the same time as it is not possible. You should first complete your B.Ed course and then opt for PG degree. Opting to do both the courses at the same time will only make it difficult for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?