17th September 2019, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and course duration of MTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the syllabus of MTech(Biomedical Engineering) course which is available in Manipal Institute of Technology. I am looking forward to doing this MTech course. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course duration also?

20th September 2019, 01:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of MTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology?

The latest syllabus and course duration of M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology is given below.

FIRST SEMESTER

=> Basics of Anatomy & Physiology for Engineers

=> Bio Mechanics

=> Bio-Fluid Dynamics

=> Bio-Medical Instrumentation

=> Bio-Mathematics

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Bio-Materials

=> Rehabilitation Engineering

=> Electro Diagnostics, Therapy, and Electrical Safety

=> Biomedical Engineering Design & Ergonomics

=> Medical Imaging

=> Seminar/Minor Project

THIRD SEMESTER

=> Special Study/Industrial Training

=> Thesis I

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Thesis

The course duration of M.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology is 2 years i.e 4 semesters.
20th September 2019, 02:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of MTech(Biomedical Engineering) in Manipal Institute of Technology?

MTech in Biomedical Engineering is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. This course covers the fields of bioelectronics, biomaterials, biomechanics, bioinformatics and clinical engineering. The detailed syllabus is given below.

Semester I

Basics of Anatomy & Physiology for Engineers
Bio Mechanics
Bio - Fluid Dynamics
Bio-Medical Instrumentation
Bio-Mathematics

Semester II

Bio-Materials
Rehabilitation Engineering
Elective I
Elective II
Elective III
Seminar/Minor Project

Semester III

Special Study/Industrial Training
Thesis I

Semester IV

Thesis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?