11th November 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?

Sir,
I am a 10th passed student from WBBSE( WEST BENGAL).I appeared in that exam.For personal reasons I was not able to give the 10+2 exam from my board. And I want to give that 10+2 exam from "NIOS".Can I give the jee mains & advanced exam after passing from NIOS And Can I take part in the counselling after showing the certificate from NIOS IN ANY STATE OR NATINONAL LEVEL ENTRANCE EXAM? AND THE LAST QUESTION IS - IS NIOS APPROVED BY AICTE?

14th November 2014, 11:44 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?

Candidates who have completed their intermediate with PCM subjects are eligible to apply for JEE Mains and Advanced exams. There is no rule that the candidate should be from a particular board. So, even the students from NIOS can apply for this exam.
If you can qualify the JEE main and advanced exams, then you are eligible to attend the counselling. And you can attend the counselling with your NIOS certificate. AICTE approves only engineering colleges and Technical colleges. It has not right to other colleges or educational institutions.
7th September 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for 12th NIOS student? Can I sit in counselling with NIOS Certificate? Whether NIOS is AICTE approved?

Can i study d.ei.ed (ct) regular course with nios certificate in odisha? NIOS provides migration certificate, marksheet and certificate. D.EI.ED. course require clc certificate for admission. So, can i admit with nios migration certificate?
15th June 2019, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i have completed my secondary and senior secondary both course from NIOS. can i face trouble in wbcs or upsc interview? please give the answer.
4th August 2022, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in two subjects math and chemistry from cbse board can I give two subjects paper from nios
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?