25th August 2019, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus and course duration of MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Jagran Lakecity University?

Hi everyone, I want to know about the syllabus of MTech(Building Construction and Management) course which is available in Jagran Lakecity University. I am looking forward to doing this MTech course. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course duration also?

29th August 2019, 04:55 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus and course duration of MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Jagran Lakecity University?

Latest syllabus and course duration of M.Tech (Building Construction and Management) in Jagran Lakecity University are as mentioned below:-

Course Duration - 2 years

Syllabus -
Semester 1 -
Modern construction materials
Functional efficiency of buildings
Building sciences laboratory
Computing skills
Construction contracts and specifications
Department elective I
Mathematics elective I

Semester 2 -
Construction planning and control
Construction methods and equipment
Industrial seminar
Construction materials laboratory
Construction software laboratory
Department elective II
Department elective III
Department elective IV
Summer training

Semester 3 -
Project
Department Elective V

Semester 4 -
Project
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?