11th February 2018, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges available with a GPAT rank of 100

Sir, can you give me the list of GPAT colleges with ranking means at upto which rank we get that college like if we have rank up to 100, which college we get.

Related Questions:
  1. List of M.Pharm colleges in India which take admission on the basis of GPAT rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the M.Pharma colleges available for 6357 rank holder in GPAT?
  3. List of colleges in which I can possibly get after scoring GPAT rank of 6200?
  4. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?
  6. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 9669 rank in GPAT? Do all the M.Pharm colleges provide stipend?
  7. List of good colleges for doing M.Pharmacy after clearing GPAT exam with 1107 rank?
  8. In which college can I get around Hyderabad after scoring 2125 rank in GPAT?
  9. List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?
  10. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3400 rank in GPAT?
  11. List of college in and around Visakhapathnam where I would get admission with 5465 rank in GPAT? Do all M.Pharm colleges give stipend or only some of then?
  12. List of colleges in which I am eligible after scoring a rank of 6913 in GPAT?
  13. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  14. List of best colleges in Karnataka and Chennai with 5715 rank in GPAT?
  15. Colleges in Gujarat where I can get admission after scoring 2026 GPAT rank?
  16. List of M.Pharmacy colleges providing stipend?
  17. For which colleges am I eligible after scoring 6875 rank in GPAT? When is the GPAT counseling?
  18. When counselling will start for GPAT qualified candidates? Colleges in Tamil Nadu with 1766 rank in GPAT?
23rd February 2018, 05:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges available with a GPAT rank of 100

You can think of getting admission in following colleges, if your GPAT rank is 100:

1. Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi

2. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali

3. University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh

4. Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

5. National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad

6. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani

7. Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences

8. Poona College of Pharmacy, Erandwane, Pune

9. SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai

10. JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysore
27th February 2018, 09:59 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: List of colleges available with a GPAT rank of 100

GPAT means "Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test".

You can get in any of the below list of colleges:

-- Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam

-- Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh

-- Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi University

-- Jadavpur University, Kolkata

-- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai

-- Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara

-- National institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Hyderabad

-- Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, New Delhi

-- IIT , Varanasi

-- National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali

Apart from that you can try for some more private colleges also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?