2nd April 2016, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges for a candidate with 30.67 marks in GATE? Expected rank and companies recruiting through this GATE marks?

Dear Friends,
I want to know that how much approximate rank I can expect in GATE with 30.67 marks and I am an Electrical student. Which are the colleges where I can get the admission? I also want to know the companies recruiting through this GATE marks?

4th April 2016, 05:51 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of colleges for a candidate with 30.67 marks in GATE? Expected rank and companies recruiting through this GATE marks?

You have given the GATE exam and expected 30.67 marks. You want to know about the expected rank with this mark.

>>You are electrical student and large number of students appears in the GATE exam. So in my opinion your rank would be above forty thousand and score will be around 350 – 400.

>>You are interested to know about the list of colleges in which you can take admission through GATE score. In my opinion, it is very difficult to get admission in IIT’s or NIT’s with this score. But instead of IIT’s or NIT’s there are some good colleges in which you can apply for admission such as:

--IP University

--VIT vellore

--SRM Chennai

--BITS Pilani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?