10th March 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer MSc(Geography) course in Lucknow? List of entrance exams for admission?

Hi, now I'm studying in BSc(Geography) 2nd year. I want to study MSc(Geography) after my graduation. I just want to know which the admission tests for this course are. Also tell me about the colleges anywhere in Lucknow.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams and colleges which offer Ph.D in Medical biotechnology?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Pharma course in India? List of entrance exams for admission?
  4. List of Government and Private colleges which offer M.Com course in Ahmedabad? When the application form will be release? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam?
  6. List of colleges which offer MS course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Agriculture) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  9. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Roorkee? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Where can I get admission for B.Com after completion of 12th board exam?
  11. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Sports Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of entrance exams and colleges offering Ph.D after M.Sc in Human Genetics?
  13. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  14. List of PHD entrance exams after MSC Microbiology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. When will the B.Ed entrance exam be held in Lucknow? List of colleges and their fee structure?
21st April 2018, 10:17 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer MSc(Geography) course in Lucknow? List of entrance exams for admission?

In order to get admission for MSc(Geography) course, you have to appear for post graduate entrance examination conducted by different universities. Here are some of the colleges offering the course:

> Annie Besant College of Engineering and Management (Lucknow, ph - 0522 4047867)

> Maharaja Bijli Pasi Government PG College (Lucknow, ph - 0522 2438189)

> National Post Graduate College (Lucknow, ph - 0522 2618312)

> R.N. Girls Degree College (Lucknow, ph - 0522 2451941)

> University of Lucknow (Lucknow, ph - 0522 2740086)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?