1st September 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering MTech(Instrumentation and Control Engineering) with fee expenses in Mumbai?

Hi, I want to study MTech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering anywhere in Mumbai. I want to know about the colleges in Mumbai where this course is available. Also let me know about the fee expenses as well.

7th September 2019, 02:09 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering MTech(Instrumentation and Control Engineering) with fee expenses in Mumbai?

The list of college in Mumbai to pursue Master of Technology ((Instrumentation and Control Engineering) is given below:-

1)Vivekanand Education Society Institute of Technology
2)Ramrao Adik Institute of Technology
3)Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology
4)Pravara Rural Engineering College
5)DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai
6)University of Mumbai, Mumbai

The fee expenses of pursuing Master of Technology ((Instrumentation and Control Engineering) would be between Rs.22,500 to Rs.1,90,000 per year. However, you would need to contact the college to get more details on fee structure as it varies from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?