17th July 2020, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

List of Government colleges with fee expenses offering Master of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra

Hi friends, I want to know about the Government colleges in Maharashtra which offers Master of Physiotherapy course. And also provide me the fee details. I will do Masters once I will complete my BPT course.

21st July 2020, 05:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government colleges with fee expenses offering Master of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra

List of Government colleges with fee expenses offering Master of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra:-

> D Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai

> Datta Meghe Institute Of medical science (DMIMS), Wardha

> Sancheti Healthcare Academy, Pune

> The Mumbai Institute of Management and Physics Education, Thane

> Amro Tourism Academy, Nashik

> M.A. Rangoonwala College of Physiotherapy and research Camp (MARCPRC), Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?