17th July 2020, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MSc(Microbiology) after completing BSc(Microbiology, Dairy Science and Chemistry)?

Sir, I am studying BSc with Microbiology, Dairy Science and Chemistry in SV Arts College at Tirupathi. Am I eligible to study MSc Microbiology course after completing my BSc? Please tell me about this asap. Thank you!

21st July 2020, 12:22 AM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MSc(Microbiology) after completing BSc(Microbiology, Dairy Science and Chemistry)?

Yes you are eligible to study MSc(Microbiology) if you can secure 50% marks in aggregate in BSc. You will be eligible to study MSc(Microbiology) in Bangalore University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?