23rd December 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

List of universities for a General candidate who has secured 4753 rank in GATE?

Hello Everyone,
My rank is 4753 and scored is 486 in GATE. What all universities I can try? I came under general category. Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes for a candidate who has secured 98411 General All India Rank in GATE(CSE)?
  2. In which NIT college I will get admission if secured 7499 rank in GATE being a general candidate?
  3. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  4. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?
  5. In which colleges or NITs I can get with 42 marks with GATE score of 503 and rank of 4898 rank?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Universities offering admission to a candidate who has secured 1051 AIR in GATE(Biotechnology)?
  8. In which college I will get admission if secured 139 AIR in GATE for M.Tech(Textile Engineering) being a general candidate?
  9. How may I get admission in M.Tech in any reputed college? I've secured 413 marks in GATE with rank 5500
  10. Best government college for a general candidate having secured 863 rank in UPTU?
  11. List of institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology for a candidate who has secured 959 All India Rank in GATE?
  12. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  13. In which college I will get admission to study M.Tech if secured 39291 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?
  14. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD course to a candidate who has secured 37 rank in GATE(Life Science)?
  15. Expected college for an OBC candidate who has secured 1489 rank in GATE-EE?
  16. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  17. Information regarding Counselling Details for me being a candidate having secured a rank of 10604 in GATE Exam?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 4425 rank in GATE being a BC-B candidate?
3rd January 2016, 11:35 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of universities for a General candidate who has secured 4753 rank in GATE?

First of all I congratulated you for qualifying the GATE exam. As you have not mentioned the stream in which you qualify the GATE exam. It is very difficult to say anything without it. In spite of this following are the list of some good private or government institute in which you can apply:

>>After seeing your score, I recommend you to fill the CCMT online counseling as there might be some chance of getting a seat in NIT’s in the last round of counseling.

>>You can apply in colleges such as VIT, SRM, IPU etc. As they conduct their own exam too for the admission but priority is given for GATE qualified students. So if you score good in their entrance exam then you have better chance of getting admission in those colleges.

>>You can apply for some government colleges NSIT, DTU, Jamia Millia Islamia etc.

>>In my opinion, your score is about 500 so you have to apply more in good colleges to increase your chance of getting admission in M.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?