6th July 2013, 02:07 PM
2013naz

Is LLM and masters in law given the same preference?

Is llm and masters in law given same preference? I am a graduate in English hons with 43% marks. I want to apply for distance course in any good law college. I want to know which colleges offer this course and whether i am eligible or not?

14th March 2017, 10:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is LLM and masters in law given the same preference?

LLM refers to Master of legislative law and same is often known as Master of Law and hence both have same preference or weightage everywhere.

As far as you are concerned about pursuing LLM degree course being a graduate with English you need to first pursue LLB ( Bachelor of legislative law ) degree course as same is the minimum requirement for pursuing LLM degree course.

Also for your information few law universities offering LLB degree course in distance mode are as here under :-

Faculty of Law- Jamia Millia Islamia University.

Kalinga University, Bhubneshwar.

Kurukshetra University, Haryana.

Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.

Dr. Ambedkar University, Tamilnadu, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?