19th April 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

M.tech in correspondence from VTU university?

Hello Guys,
I am working in corporate sector in noida, I am from Karnataka, I would like to join M.tech in correspondence from VTU university. I am 2012 passes Out from VTU with an aggregate of 76%.

Pls. Let me know how to take M.tech course as correspondence along with the college details.

Thanks, In Advance
Manju K S

1st May 2014, 09:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.tech in correspondence from VTU university?

Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) which is the college of postgraduate courses situated in Karnataka state, India. This university gives the successful performance since 1st April 1998. Now it is 16 years old. It is recognized by government of Karnataka. This university is started by the engineer Sir Visvesvaraya who is the awardees of the Bharat Ratna award which is the greatest award in India.

This college gives the Master in technology correspondence courses which is best for you. This college gives you master in technology in different branches that is civil engineering, Electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, Electronics and communication Engineering and many more. This College allows you that if you work anywhere and you have interested to study master in technology then you can read like part time or in correspondence courses.

This college has the very bright past and also a very very bright future. In this college the placement is very good. The college also calls the foreign companies to recruit their students and send them to different sectors of the world. If you interested to study in this college then do not waste your time go and fill the application and take admission in this college and make your future bright.
20th June 2016, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.tech in correspondence from VTU university?

I want to join Correspondence M.Tech please refer me wre and when can i get this information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?