13th January 2016, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech through correspondence after B.Tech graduate?

Hi sir I'm B.Tech graduate scored 70% I would like to do mtech correspondence. I want M.Tech in Vizag [email protected]

15th January 2016, 03:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech through correspondence after B.Tech graduate?

If you want to get a M.Tech degree then it will be better to go for a regular course through exams like GATE which will allow you to get stipend also.

Correspondence M.Tech will not be approved by AICTE and most of the organisation may not accept it. If you are already in a job and think that it will help you then go for it because there are many open universities.
15th January 2016, 04:23 PM
GraphicDesiner

Smile Re: M.Tech through correspondence after B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir I'm B.Tech graduate scored 70% I would like to do mtech correspondence. I want M.Tech in Vizag [email protected]
Yes you can do M.tech through Distance Mode after doing B.tech having such good marks.
M.Tech distance education only 4 to 5 institutes are honestly working for this program.

List of those Institute are :

Jadavpur University: M.Tech distance Education
BITS Pilani: MS Distance Education
Minipal University: MS Distance Education
Institute of Engineers with BIT Mesra: M.Tech Distance Education
Nagarjuna University: M.Tech Distance Education.

All the Best.
15th January 2016, 04:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech through correspondence after B.Tech graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, the aspirant can study the M.Tech in correspondence mode. The eligibility to study the course is B.Tech from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The aspirant can study the M.Tech through correspondence mode in the following colleges;

- BITS Pilani - http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/univers...onNotification

- SSK College -http://www.sskcollege.com/Mtech-distance-education.php

- Karnataka State Open University - http://www.ksouedu.com/courses/mtech-civil-engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?