20th March 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Master Degree in Automobile engineering?

How many collages are in Mumbai from which I can get Master Degree in Automobile Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Master Degree in Automobile engineering? -- [New]
  2. Best colleges providing Masters degree in Automobile?
  3. What is the difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering? I have scored 67772 in EAMCET
  4. How to do master degree in Germany after doing engineering pre final year in department of Automobile? How to get admission in it?
  5. Is it possible to do masters degree in Automobile in Germany after completing bachelor degree in electronics and Communication Engineering
  6. Am i eligible to do masters of engineering in automobile after completing master of computer application
  7. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  8. What are options of doing MS in automobile field after completing engineering degree in India?
  9. Is there any government college or government aided college where I can do degree course in Automobile Engineering? What other courses can I do with my diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  10. Best colleges for MS in Germany? How much rank required to get full scholarship? What is the total expenditure?
  11. How to join in any automobile core company while n final year Automobile engineering?
  12. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad?
  13. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the good colleges for Automobile Engineering in India? Difference between Automotive Engineering and Automobile Engineering?
  15. Should I pursue my degree course from India or abroad after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  16. How to do higher studies or master degree in Automobile while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical? Procedure to get admission in Jamiya Millia? Information about scholarship for M.Tech?
  17. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  18. In which field should I do Ph.D after doing degree in CSE and Masters in MEM?
5th May 2014, 08:12 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Master Degree in Automobile engineering?

Master Degree in Automobile Engineering is the wonderful idea for the career. Automobile Engineering is the course which is deals with creativity and design of the Motor vehicle which is means of transportation on the road. So many students are studying in the Automobile engineering branch to become an automobile engineer. Master degree in this automobile engineering course is for those people who trying to make their career in the motor vehicle’s way.

The eligibility and selection for the master degree of this course is, the student should pass the Bachelor in Engineering and Bachelor in Technology in a recognised University with 50 % of marks. The work Experience will be given as preference. The duration of the course is 2 years. If any student has the degree of the electrical Engg. And Mechanical Engg. Branch the student can go for the admission in the Automobile Engineering course at the postgraduate level. In Mumbai the colleges are M.H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Prabodhan Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha and many more colleges.

There are very good job opportunities in the Automobile Engineering Course. Some companies of Vehicle manufacturing is both in private and public sector give the job to the students in his Service, station, defence and Private transport Companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?