12th May 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Master or Diploma degree related to Rheumatology and Physiotherapy for Iraqi doctor in India?

To whom it may concern
After my regards...I am an iraqi doctor working in department of rheumatolgy and physiotherapy in erbil teaching hospital in iraqi kurdistan region.I want to advance more in my field by having postgraduate degree whether diplomma or master degree,since i heard that india have advanced well in this field that makes me more willing to chose it as first my choice if anyone could help me with that i will be so thanful
best regards...

20th December 2017, 03:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master or Diploma degree related to Rheumatology and Physiotherapy for Iraqi doctor in India?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for Post Graduate studies in your relevant field to enhance your career in the respective field.
Since, you have completed your Bachelors degree in Rheumatology and Physiotherapy, you can apply for the Masters degree course in the relevant field from Indian Universities.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in the above mentioned field can apply for the Masters degree in the same. You must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities to grab admission for Post Graduate studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?