8th June 2021, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Masters in social work is eligible for West Bengal school service commission?

I have completed masters degree in social work... Can I eligible to apply work education in West Bengal school service commission?

9th June 2021, 05:12 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Masters in social work is eligible for West Bengal school service commission?

The basic eligibility criteria required to be eligible for this West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment is as follows,

Name of the Organization - West Bengal School Service Commission

>> Qualification required generally varies according to the category
@ 11th and 12th Class
@ 9th and 10th Class
@ Upper Primary

>> But for all the categories mentioned above, the minimum compulsory qualification required is B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) course.

>> Besides this candidates who have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks are eligible for this recruitment. Hence, if you have not done B.Ed course, then I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
10th June 2021, 12:53 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Masters in social work is eligible for West Bengal school service commission?

Yes, Masters in social work is eligible for West Bengal school service commission.

Applicant have to appear in WB TGT examination.

Applicant must also have completed Bachelor in Elementary Education from recognized university.

If you could clear the selection procedure of WB TGT than you can get job in West Bengal School service commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?