14th July 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for Teacher post in Railways?

Minimum qualification required for Teacher post in Railways?

15th July 2015, 06:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Teacher post in Railways?

Minimum Qualification required for Teacher Post in Railways:

>> Right and Dynamic candidates are selected for Teacher post to work in Railway Department (In Railway Schools). The basic educational qualification required for "Primary Teachers (for Classes I to V)" is "Senior Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education". (Or) Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary with minimum 45% and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education are eligible to teach for Classes I to V students.

>> The minimum educational qualification required for Trained Graduate Teachers (for Class VI to VIII) is, "Graduation or Bachelor Degree" in concerned subject and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education. (Or) Candidates who have completed Graduation in concerned subject with minimum 50% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) course. (Or) Candidates who have passed Graduation in concerned teaching subject with 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) course in accordance with the NCTE.
15th July 2015, 04:19 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Qualification for Teacher post in Railway schools:

Primary teacher (1-5th class):

* The candidate must complete his graduation and two year diploma in Elementary education.

* Candidate must pass in the TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) to be conducted by the appropriate government.

Trained Graduate Teacher (6-10th class):

* Candidate must complete his Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor of Education (B. Ed).

(Or)

* Senior secondary with at least 0% marks and 4 years B.A/B. Sc. Or B. A. Ed/B. Sc. Ed.

* Candidate must pass in TET to be conducted by appropriate government.
15th July 2015, 07:19 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required for Teacher post in Railways are as under :-

For Primary teachers (Classes I - V) :10+2 or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education .

For TGT teachers (Classes VI - VIII) : B.Ed./Graduation/Post Graduation degree with at least 50% marks .
14th September 2017, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I passed BA and trained teachers' diploma (2 years) and senior teachers' training (1 year).According to the new circular (2017) my qualifications are suitable for primary teacher or not?
27th December 2018, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.com, MBA and M.phil Teaching experience of 11 years in an engineering college in management dept and am eligible for applying railway school job n kindly reply for this.
12th January 2019, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I am 40 years old. And I have completed BA and BED and I have qualified the CTET 2ND paper. Can I fill the railway teacher's form? Are the forms available?
28th February 2019, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

In which time did eastern railway or South eastern railway recruited teacher in their school for the year 2019?
28th February 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

In which time did eastern and South eastern railway recruited teacher in their school for the year 2019?
21st July 2019, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to get teacher jobs in Indian railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?