26th July 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?

I am 32 years old. I have done B.A. 44% (Hindi, English, Political Science, Sociology). M.A. 54% (Hindi) HP University. and B.Ed. can i apply for Post Graduate Teacher in Delhi Govt. School. pls send me information on my email id [email protected].

Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation Post Graduation in Hindi, and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit

Poonam

21st February 2012, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?

hi
am vikas pandey i want to know what prosed this job
20th May 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?

Can i apply for teacher in Delhi Govt School after complete BBA ,pls send me information on my email id [email protected].
2nd October 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

can i become a pgt teacher after completing my double M.A?
29th June 2013, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

WHERE CAN I GET A JOB AFTER MY POST GRADUATION IN EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT?
30th June 2013, 05:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Sorry only B.A qualification is not enough to get you a Government School job and you have to do B.Ed also from a recognized Institute.

After completing B.Ed you have to qualify TET which is conducted for recruiting teachers in Government schools.

So you have to take admission into a good B.Ed college and complete with 50% or above marks and then you will be eligible for TET.

Also for doing B.Ed course you must have completed B.A with 50% marks. Most of the Universities ask for this criteria for B.Ed admission.

Some of the top B.Ed colleges are listed below:

-D.M.College of Teacher Education, Imphal

-Kirorimal College of Education, Bhiwani

-Jamila Milia Islamia University, Delhi

-University of Punjab

-University of Pune

-Himachal Pradesh University, Department Of Education, Shimla

-University of Bombay

-A.G. Teachers College, Ahmedabad
10th February 2014, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.com with 48%. i want to do the govt job .which courses is good for my future
8th March 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.A in 1995 (psychology, education, english and oriya) from utkal university orissa. DOB:-22/06/1974. I am interested to join a govt. job like teaching , official or banking etc. am i eligible for any of it ?pls give some advice how to apply or to do any course to get a govt job. thank you.
1st August 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I have done graduation nd post graduation but bed result is awaited am I eligible for pgt post for guest teacher in Delhi 2014
20th August 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I'm graduate from Delhi university with the subject of political science. Can I apply for TET exam or not.
11th March 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation with B.A Hindi honours and I am doing B.ed then I have a question that what should I do after that for government job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?