25th May 2021, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

MSc Forestry has more scope or MSc Zoology?

I have completed my bsc degree in zoology and i wanted to know whether Msc in zoology or Msc in forestry has more scope? Compare both of them

27th May 2021, 06:25 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: MSc Forestry has more scope or MSc Zoology?

There are plenty of Jobs in these both courses. But MSc zoology will give you more opportunities than MSc forestry. You will easily earn 6 lakhs per annum or above after completing any one of them. So, I will suggest you to choose a course in which you are more interested. Opportunities are almost same.
27th May 2021, 06:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

MSc in Zoology is better than forestry. A Zoology student can get into diverse sectors like animal biodiversity prospecting, Bioinformatics, Ecosystem Monitoring, Wildlife Conservation and Environmental Management. The duration is two years for MSc course in India.
28th May 2021, 07:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

MSc in Forestry provides advanced knowledge in Biology, Business Economics, Environmental Sciences, Logistics, and Information Technology. If you are interested in topical issues which include climate change, wood harvesting, and logistics, prevention of damage to forests caused by insects and fungi. The job opportunities which you will get after this course is in Forest Department, Agricultural Sector, Educational Institutions, Plantations, and National Parks.

MSc in Zoology provides with the study of the animal kingdom including their biology, genetics, classification, and evolution. The employment areas after this course are Zoos and National Parks, Agricultural Sector, Food Industry, and Colleges and Universities. Both courses have their scope in their own field, it totally depends on your choice and area of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?