25th May 2021, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Regular MSc Chemistry as I am more interested to be in teaching field?

Dear Sir, I have Completed my BSc( In Zooology, Botany & Chemistry) in 2004 from Govt Degree College Pithoragarh, Kumaon University.

Then we have to shift to Haldwani due to family constraints. By that time admissions in Govt Degree College Haldwani havd been closed, so I had to do MSc in Biotechnology from PTU Study centre at Haldwaniin & completed it in 2006.

Now I want to do Regular MSc in Chemistry from Govt Degree College Haldwani

Now Am I eligible to apply for Regular MSc(Chemistry), as I am more interested to be in teaching field as PGT Chemistry

MSc Aspirant

27th May 2021, 06:20 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Regular MSc Chemistry as I am more interested to be in teaching field?

Eligibility:-

1. The applicant must hold a graduation in relevant subjects with minimum 55% marks. 5% relaxation is there for reserved category.

2. Admission to this course is done on the basis of performance in entrance test in government colleges.

3. You must have 10th, 12th marksheet with graduation certificate at the time of admission.
27th May 2021, 06:20 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Regular MSc Chemistry as I am more interested to be in teaching field?

The eligibility to pursue MSc Chemistry is simple the candidate should have completed BSc in relevant subjects from any recognized university. The candidate should have scored minimum 55% marks in graduation. The age of the candidate should be below 30 years. The candidate should be Indian.
28th May 2021, 12:27 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You are eligible to apply for Regular MSc Chemistry as you are more interested to be in teaching field.

Those who have completed BSc degree with minimum 50% are totally eligible yo pursue MSc Chemistry.

On the basis of MSc Chemistry you secure job role of a teacher easily.

You will get admission on the basis of BSc score.
28th May 2021, 06:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Regular MSc in Chemistry. The educational qualification required to apply for this course is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in Chemistry or in a relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized university. Some colleges and universities take admission on the basis of entrance tests. There is no age limit to apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?