1st June 2015, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do masters degree after completion of BMM course?

My ward wants to go for BMM after her twelfth would like to know places where she can work after completing the course the minimum offered immediately after you complete the course and is it necessary to do a masters before taking up a job and what is the eligibility for it also inform about the best 10 places where she can do the course and her masters

13th June 2015, 12:38 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it necessary to do masters degree after completion of BMM course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My ward wants to go for BMM after her twelfth would like to know places where she can work after completing the course the minimum offered immediately after you complete the course and is it necessary to do a masters before taking up a job and what is the eligibility for it also inform about the best 10 places where she can do the course and her masters
No, it is not necessary to do Master Degree after completing BMM course. However, if you want to get job with High salary package, then it is mandatory that you should complete Master Degree. Since, you are studied Graduation with Management specialization so I suggest you to take MBA or M.Com at Master Degree level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?