10th June 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the entrance exam which I need to write to do masters in Info Tech outside India?

I am completing my degree in info tech,after engineering I want to do masters in info tech....
I m willing to complete it in U.S.A....please guide me with the required entrance exams n other courses... Can you please give me the information on the same soon?

Thanks!

12th June 2015, 09:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the entrance exam which I need to write to do masters in Info Tech outside India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completing my degree in info tech,after engineering I want to do masters in info tech....
I m willing to complete it in U.S.A....please guide me with the required entrance exams n other courses... Can you please give me the information on the same soon?

Thanks!
You have completed graduation degree in Information Technology so you are eligible for masters degree in USA. But you should scored good in GRE entrance exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

I have attached the syllabus for GRE exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GRE-REVISED-SYLLABUS-2013-PDF.pdf(502.2 KB, 12 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?