23rd April 2020, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Organic, Analytical or Inorganic Chemistry, which one has better scope?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am pursuing BSc Honours in Chemistry. I want to make my career in Chemistry so I have decided to pursue MSc in Chemistry as well. I want to become that between Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry, which one is best and has more scope?

25th April 2020, 09:00 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Organic, Analytical or Inorganic Chemistry, which one has better scope?

The key difference is that Organic chemists focus on Organic compounds (Ones with Carbons and Hydrogens) while Inorganic Chemists spend a lot more of their time focusing on metals. ... On the flip side, Inorganic Chemistry focuses much more on orbitals and metals.A postgraduate qualification in analytical chemistry may be beneficial for careers in research or for career advancement in the long term and may allow entry to the profession at a more senior level.
3rd July 2022, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Organic, Analytical or Inorganic Chemistry, which one has better scope?

I have interest in organic chemistry but it is difficult for me to understand this subject. Now I have two choices inorganic or analytical... Plz can you people guide which is more preferable?
My sister said that you should chose organic bcz she thinks I can do it ..but I am damn confused %uD83D%uDE15..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?