14th August 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Placement facilities for Master of Building Engineering and Management students in School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi?

Hi friends, I am interested to secure admission in School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi for studying Master of Building Engineering and Management course. I would like to know about the placement facilities available for such students of this college. Please let me know immediately.

12th November 2020, 12:13 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Placement facilities for Master of Building Engineering and Management students in School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi?

Yes, Placement facilities is available for Master of Building Engineering and Management students in School of Planning and Architecture New Delhi.

Internship is a must in this department which will start after 1 year for the period of two months.

Placement from good companies are there but in limited amount.

Placement is available but it is not good here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?