15th July 2014, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to apply for M.Phil correspondence in any university of India for Physics Lecturer?

Hello
I had done M.Sc - physics with 75% and
presently working as physics lecturer at local college.
Plz guide me regarding the possibility of doing
M. Phil -Physics in correspondence from any university of India.

9th August 2014, 02:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for M.Phil correspondence in any university of India for Physics Lecturer?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies even though you are well qualified and working as a lecturer. This is indeed an inspiration for the modern youth who usually have the dilemma of choosing higher studies or job. Anyways, coming to your query, you can definitely pursue M.Phil in Physics in correspondence. Although there are very less institutes yet you can definitely get a chance.

Some of the institutes where you can pursue M.Phil in Physics are:-
-The Berhampur University, Orissa
-The Global Open University, Nagaland
-Pondicherry University, Pondicherry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?